Saturday October 31 2020 Ever since Oleksandr Usyk dominated Murat Gassiev to become the undisputed cruiserweight champion, fans have been hungering to see how Usyk would fare against a legit heavyweight opponent. On Saturday, they’ll finally get that opportunity when Usyk takes on Derek Chisora on DAZN. NWhen Matchroom Boxing supremo Eddie Hearn announced on September 23 that Usyk vs Chisora would go ahead as planned on Saturday October 31, there was both surprise and excitement.
Oleksandr Usyk has arrived in London desperate to prove himself worthy of a heavyweight title shot against either Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury, but he’ll be fighting the best version of Dereck Chisora according to trainer David Haye. Davis – Santa Cruz match overview, prediction&tips Davis Gervonta defending title. In this match Davis is absolute favorite. Recently, the boxers did not play each other.Inoue – Moloney match overview, prediction&tips Inoue Naoya defending title. In this match Inoue is indisputable favorite. Recently, the boxers did not play each other.Brodnicka – Mayer match overview, prediction&tips Brodnicka Ewa defending title. In this match Mayer is indisputable favorite. Recently, the boxers did not play each other.
What time is Usyk vs Chisora?
- It takes place tonight on Saturday, October 31
- The card starts at 6pm UK time with the ring walks for the main event expected at around 10pm
- Wembley Arena will host the fight, with no fans in attendance
USYK VS. CHISORA CARD
- Oleksandr Usyk vs. Dereck Chisora, 12 rounds at heavyweight
- Lee Selby vs. George Kambosos Jr., 12 rounds, IBF lightweight eliminator
- Savannah Marshall vs. Hannah Rankin, 10 rounds for the vacant WBO middleweight title
- Tommy McCarthy vs. Bilal Laggoune, 12 rounds at 200lbs for vacant EBU European title
- Ramla Ali vs. Eva Hubmeyer, 6 rounds at super bantamweight
- Amy Timlin vs. Carly Skelly, 10 rounds at super bantamweight
USYK VS. CHISORA Prediction
Heavyweight is unpredictable by its very nature, and Chisora is a live dog on the strength of the proverbial “puncher’s chance,” if nothing else. Usyk is capable of getting caught by a big shot, and Chisora is capable to knocking him out with that same type of shot. That said, Usyk’s boxing skills are likely too good for Chisora, and he certainly fits into the higher-tier level of opponent Chisora has simply never been able to beat. We do, however, get to learn a lot about Usyk in this fight, win or lose.