Event : UFC 265
Date: Aug. 7
Location: Toyota Center — Houston
Start time: 10 p.m. ET (main card) | 8 p.m. ET (prelims)
How to watch: ESPN+ PPV (main card) | ESPN 2 (prelims)
UFC 265 PPV is scheduled for 7 August 2021 with the main event bout between Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane for interim Heavyweight Championship. In the co-main event, Amanda Nunes will defend the Women’s Bantamweight title against Julianna Pena.
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Bantamweight talents Jose Aldo and Pedro Munhoz will collide ،Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane will battle for the interim heavyweight title at UFC 265 in Houston, Texas with the winner next in line for a shot at the current champion Francis Ngannou.
Lewis is on a four-fight winning streak with a knockout victory over Curtis Blaydes in his last outing.
Gane has yet to taste defeat in professional MMA as the powerful Frenchman is coming off of a stellar performance defeating Alexander Volkov by unanimous decision in June.
With two giants in the Octagon, fireworks are almost certain and Sporting News provides some insight on how to bet on the heavyweight clash.
UFC 265 Fight Card
Early Prelims (6 PM ET / 3 PM PT)
- Manel Kape vs. Ode Osbourne
- Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos
- Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
- Johnny Munoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
Preliminary Card (8 PM ET / 5 PM PT)
- Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Ed Herman vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
Main Event (10 PM ET / 7 PM PT)
- Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney