Event : Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3
Date: Oct. 9
Location: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas
Start time: 9 p.m. ET (main card) | Price: $79.99
TV: ESPN/FOX PPV
WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) will battle Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) for the third bout at the T-Mobile Arena tonight (Oct. 9).
Wilder was outboxed in their first fight, but he still dropped Fury twice, including a memorable knockdown in the 12th round that Fury rebounded from.
In a contentious decision, the judges decided on a split draw.
In the rematch in 2020, there was no dispute, as Fury knocked out Wilder twice and ultimately stopped him in the seventh round. The trilogy was ordered (considering Wilder activated the rematch clause last year) when a court judgment halted Fury vs. Anthony Joshua, and it’s finally scheduled to take place.
We’ll see if Fury will remain the champ or if Wilder will get his belt back.
Fury vs. Wilder 3 fight card, odds
- Tyson Fury (c) -270 vs. Deontay Wilder +220, WBC heavyweight championship
- Frank Sanchez -180 vs. Efe Ajagba +155, heavyweights
- Adam Kownacki -220 vs. Robert Helenius +180, heavyweights
- Jared Anderson -1500 vs. Vladimir Tereshkin +800, heavyweights
- Edgar Berlanga -6000 vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres +1700, super middleweights
- Julian Williams -1200 vs. Vladimir Hernandez +750, super welterweights
Fury vs. Wilder: Tale of the tape
February 21, 2020; Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America; At MGM Grand Garden Arena, Deontay Wilder weighs in for his world heavyweight title boxing bout versus Tyson Fury (not shown). Joe Camporeale/USA TODAY Sports is required credit.
Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KO)
Reach: 85 inches
Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KO)
Reach: 83 inches