Real Madrid vs Galatasaray
Date: Wednesday, 6 November 2019
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
Today, we are witnessing the fourth round of the European Champions League competitions from Group a, an easy match for the European Champions League (Real Madrid) historical champion and between Turkey champion Gitalia Saray, the match is held on Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Real Madrid stadium, and the match is held on Wednesday, 6th of November. The match is held at 10 p.m. Cairo time, and 11 p.m. Saudi Arabia time, referee on the match is the German referee Felix Zouair, commenting on the match, Algerian commentator Hafiz Draghi, and the match is broadcast on the channel of BNSSports 1. Which has exclusive rights to broadcast competitions and sports championships in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Real Madrid vs Galatasaray Head to head (h2h)
- Real Madrid are on a three-match winning streak against this foe, the last of which ended in a 1-0 scoreline.
- Five of their previous eight fixtures have witnessed both teams’ score.
- The final scorecards have featured fewer than 2.5 goals just once in their last five games.
- None of their past eight meetings have finished as a draw.
- Galatasaray’s last win over this foe came back in 2013, that too by a narrow 3-2 scorecard.
The time of Real Madrid and Malta Saray’s match in the Champions League and channels
Real Madrid enters the match, which is in the second position in the league with 22 points, from six victories and four equations and losses, and its attackers scored 21 goals, and its nets entered nine goals. While Malta’s Saray is in the seventh place with 16 points, with four victories and four defeats, the attackers scored 11 goals, and his net received nine goals.
Real Madrid POSSIBLE LINEUPS
The Guard of the goal: Cortoa.
Line of Defense: Marcelo – Rafael Varan – Sergio Ramos – Alvaro Odruzola.
Midline: Tony Cross-Casimiro-Luca Modrich.
Line of attack: Idin Hazard-Karim Bennzema-Rodrigo.
Real Madrid vs Galatasaray Betting tips
- Real Madrid -1.5 handicap @ 1.60 (3/5)
- To score over 2.5 goals: Real Madrid @ 1.70 (7/10)
- Correct Score: 3-0 to Real Madrid @ 8.00 (7/1).